Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tomorrow's the big day!

I can hardly believe it! Tomorrow is the day that Jess and I leave on our big trip. Our bags are packed, the car is loaded (will take pictures in the morning), and we leave home at 0900 Pacific time. I don't know how we are going to keep all of the time zones straight. :) I spent today running last minute errands; ie picking up chains for the car-just in case. They were awfully expensive for a car that will be spending all of it's time in California, but we can always return them if we don't use them on this trip.

I always leave for trips under the assumption that I'm forgetting something, but (and I hate to jinx myself), but I think I'm doing pretty well so far. I have a couple last minute things to load up tomorrow morning so we'll see how I do after then. But otherwise, the car is pretty much bursting at the seams, so hopefully we aren't going to remember that we have to pack something space consuming. It sure doesn't help that I won't be coming back up North before Christmas, since that means that anything I will want to have with me in California before then also has to be packed into the trunk.

It probably won't seem like our trip has actually started until Wednesday. Tomorrow we are heading to Spokane, Washington, which is like a second home to me since I was in school there for three years. I can't wait to see two of my best friends there tomorrow night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment